Grilled Peaches with Burrata & Balsamic Vinegar
When entertaining, this is my go-to: a quick assembly salad that instantly adds wow and colour to any table. It’s super yummy paired with a crisp white wine.
Ingredients (Serves 6):
- 500g peaches (other stone fruit or even pears also work well)
- Bertolli Organic Extra Virgin Olive
- Oil, for grilling
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup Bertolli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice ½ lemon (about 1½ tbsp)
- ½ small head radicchio, cut into wedges
- 100g baby rocket
- 80–100g prosciutto
- 2 That’s Amore Cheese Burrata
- 1 tbsp Mazzetti L’Originale Gold Label Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat a griddle pan over high heat.
- Brush the peaches with Bertolli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Once the griddle pan is hot, grill the peaches, cut-side down, for about 5 mins or until lightly charred. Let cool and transfer to a large bowl.
- In a salad dressing jar, combine ¼ cup of Bertolli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice and some more salt and freshly ground pepper. Pop the lid on and shake.
- Add the radicchio and rocket into the bowl with the peaches. Sprinkle the dressing over and toss to combine with the peaches, rocket and radicchio.
- Place the peaches mixture onto a platter and arrange the prosciutto and That’s Amore Cheese Burrata onto the peaches.
- Finish by drizzling with the Mazzetti L’Originale Gold Label Balsamic Vinegar.
Note: To really impress your friends, leave the burrata whole and cut into it as you are serving to reveal its resplendent creamy centre.
Mazzetti l’Originale Balsamic Vinegar of Modena – Gold Label
Turn your dish into a masterpiece with Mazzetti Balsamic Vinegar, made following third generation family recipes. Matured and bottled in the heart of Italy, our Gold Label Balsamic Vinegar is medium bodied with a hint of sweetness, perfect to drizzle on grilled meats and vegetables. Shop Now
Bertolli Organic Fruity
Bertolli Organic is a range of extra virgin olive oils made from organic olives, so no pesticides or chemicals are used in the growing, harvesting or pressing of the olives. Try Bertolli Organic Fruity on meat, pasta or as a finishing drizzle. With Bertolli Organic the recipe is simple. Shop Now
That’s Amore Cheese Burrata
Burrata is a money bag-shaped mozzarella filled with strips of mozzarella that are bathed in cream. This cheese is made entirely by hand using only local farm-fresh milk. Cut through the outer layer of mozzarella and it’s obvious why this cheese is called burrata, meaning “buttered” in Italian. The inside is soft and oozy! Shop Now