Yoghurt Pita with Caramelised Onion Dip
These are so easy to whip up and have a delicious taste of caramelised onion.
Makes: 6-8 Pita
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 2 tubs Chris’ Heritage Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip (use 1 to serve)
- Mix all ingredients except 1 tub of dip together in large bowl and knead very lightly to form a soft dough.
- Cut the dough into 6 to 8 even pieces.
- On a lightly-floured bench, roll out the dough into oval shapes, approx. 1 cm thick.
- Lightly oil a hot pan on a Whirlpool 6th Sense FlexiFull 8 Zone Induction Cooktop, and cook on each side until the pita puff up and are lightly charred.
- Serve fresh out of the pan or cooled with an extra pot of Chris’ Heritage Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip.
For an extra Chrissy win, hold on to your reusable Chris’
Heritage Vintage terracotta pots for gifts like potted plants
or even swanky salt pots for your kitchen bench. How very
convenient and sustainable — Merry Christmas!